Thursday 2 February 2012

Version#2 Provocative...(Guest Entry)

He loves her
She likes him

When he is with her,
he knows that,
parting from her would be difficult,
so he avoids her....

The distances bring her close to the man
She speaks to him..
The man is dying to talk to her,
but intentionally he behaves nonchalantly...

He knows it's too early to express his love,
He knows he cannot stay away from her.
In her, he sees his reflection.

In every of her mischief,
He finds his...

When he's close to her,
He is close to his self.

And so he waits,
he waits,
till he becomes a man,
someday,
and then,
he shall, 
on his knees,
Break years of patience....

....................................................................................................................................................................

Ankit (http://readankitagrawal.blogspot.in/) emailed me this as he wished to add something to my last post...I liked it a lot :) And yeah, you guys are free to email me your versions of it too and I'll post them here :):)

Thanks guys :)

Have a great day everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. Waiting for the proper moment.. but sometimes, it may get too late :)
    Loved the writing. (both the versions)

    Thank you so much for your comment. I kept reading it again and again :P I'm so glad you liked my work :)
    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Provocative part 2 ignited the fire in me too.. too good as i said earlier... Brilliantly written by the author. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Lovely post. There can be so many versions of this Fire and Ice. Enjoyed your post too totally. Keep up the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey wow! Neat interpretation this too! Good show, Ankit!
    Who'd have thought that a lovely 55 words-story could be interpreted in this many neat ways?! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd really like to hear what you thought about this post!