Tuesday 20 November 2012

Moments


Beauty, I see, as you run, 
                     Hair wild, arms open, bare feet
From the cool sand, into the cold water,
                     And the morning waves, you greet

Music, I hear as you laugh,
                   Mischievous, childlike, and innocent
Cheeks flushed with a rosy hue,
                   Which the morning air lent

A waltz, I imagine, you dance,
                  Graceful and elegant, each move
And the waves surge around you,
                  As if to a silent melody, they groove

Freedom, I experience, through you,
                  Arms thrown open, head held high
Ready to embrace the whole world,
                  Like the seagulls we see, free to fly

Dreamy, I feel, as you move again,
                 Winking, your full lips curve into a smile
As steps towards me you slowly take,
                 With fervor, ardor, I'm overwhelmed for a while

Love, I understand, as you take my hand,
                 Into my eyes you stare, awe and wonder
My fingers brush your cheek softly,
                In that moment, my soul, to you I surrender

Perfection, I experience, with you in my arms,
                Time stops, only heartbeats heard, no other sound
Together, we watch the sun rise over the ocean
                Life, in you, its meaning, I found

...................................................................................................................................................................
Life's meaning...sometimes you find it in those few perfect moments just looking at someone you love.  
Just a little something I penned down a while ago...hope you guys like it.
I'll be back soon, I promise :)

Pic courtesy: Google, and The Notebook (The movie).

13 comments:

  1. Slow down a bit, sweet lady!!! :)
    BTW, u write beautifully. and yes, u inspire me too. ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @YuRa: What?! I just posted some of the old ones...I've been all slow and lazy for the past few weeks, now it's going to change! :D

    Thanks a lot! I'm glad you think so...it's an honor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was awsome....:)...read ur blog for the 1st time and im a follower now...:)..Keep Writing...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did miss your posts. What a wonderful way to come back. Loved it totally. You do have a wonderful way of trasporting me to your scene of action??. Loved it. Keep writing.

    Mumma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !!!
    Selection of words is so ..... Perfect !!
    these are not just words,
    they evoke emotions within, stir them....
    Ah, simply beautiful !!
    If these words were things,
    some would be the wind, blowing free,
    some would be the dancing crops in the field....
    Some the sparkle of eyes,
    some the gurgle of a stream....
    The heart's beat, the child's smile...
    So beautiful are your words...!!!
    keep writing :) !!

    See you made me write,
    such are your words !!!!!!!!! Ha Ha !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome as always.Loved each line, the whole poem was put together so neatly, emotions expresses so well. loved it.... keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Vaibhav: Thanks a lot :) I'm really glad you liked it! And don't worry, I intend to keep writing always:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ankit: Now, that's what I call a beautiful selection of words!:) Thanks a lot for the lovely compliments...I just feel happy that no one thinks I'm crazy! :D I hope you write soon...I always wonder why you stopped? And I'm sorry about not sending you that mail till now...I just remembered!
    Will do it soon, I promise.

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sudha: Thanks a lot 'ma. I'm sorry I kept you waiting for so long...I'll try not to let that happen again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @John: Thanks a lot, Dad :) So you did like it this time around...I remember you feeling a lot differently when I read it out to you a while ago :D

    Anyway, I try to be like my Dad, so sure, it had to be good, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ CJ I do write now and then but once i've written i dont feel the urge to upload it, i write it on my phone, then text it to a few frns and it's done !
    I'll definitely find time to post it in the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one got me so very dreamy and mushy.. You really spin magic with words when you wrap them with such beautiful descriptions and feelings, finally presenting them in the form of poems.

    This one like all your poems, is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. it really works....we are into the poem into those moments...nice one cj!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really like to hear what you thought about this post!