Saturday 21 April 2012

Falling


I feel my self falling,
I know nothing will stop me,
Nothing will break my fall
And I wonder, as I near my end

What was the purpose of my existence?
Why did He send me here, if He didn't want me to live?
Why am I only given moments, while others get a lifetime?
Why is it, that I never got a chance?


And as I become one with the earth, I see everything,
Because of me, bees hum again, and flowers smile,
Lovers dance, and children laugh
The world sees a beautiful morning















I know now, the purpose of my existence, and I let go
I was born so that my death could give life, to countless others...


Happy Earth Day!
..................................................................................................................................................................

Hey Everyone! Wrote this one on a whim, 'cause I saw loads of these beautiful pictures and I just wanted to share them. Well before that,  I was wondering, when are the rains going to come?! And I thought about the first raindrop & what would I think if I were that raindrop - just born, falling from heaven straight for the earth? That'd be it. The fall would be my entire life...and my end would bring such a change in the earth, such beauty, that I'd know longer question my fate...

Not all photos are due to Google this time :D
Two of them are very special and have been taken by my friends: The beautiful pic of the bumblebee is by Shekhar Sahu (https://www.facebook.com/ShekharSPhotography) and the other lovely pic of the beautiful rain-kissed pink flower is by R. Yuvashree (http://uv-yura.blogspot.in/).
Thanks a lot, guys! :)

Hope you all liked it...A very happy earth day. Just take a moment to breathe and look around, you'll find beauty everywhere :)

"The poetry of earth is never dead" 
                                   -John Keats

9 comments:

  1. I loved it. Really... Thank god, i was able to guess this time. Very beautifully written!! What the rain thought. In the beginning, i was getting into somewhere else. You have got a flair for writing and obviously the presentation. :)
    Looks like i have taken many moments to breathe and look around, after all these days.
    Loved it. And thanks for sharing my picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb it is! Woah! Loved it thoroughly, more so because I love rains (speaking of which, it's about to pour out here ;))
    Rain drops sure have a life and death worth envy. Their existence is one that pleases one and all - the sight of them dropping from the heavens is bliss. And even when they meet their end, literally and figuratively (I prefer this to the term 'death'), they enthrall us, be it in the form of the fragrance of wet earth (the perfume of which you're going to invent :)); or pearl-like water droplets embellishing the leaves, grass blades; or the myriad puddles dotting the streets where kids (and some adults like me!) love jumping about and getting wet! I could go on and on... such is the power of your posts which get me sooo nostalgic! :))
    Keep writing, kiddo, and keep enthralling your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how can I forget to mention that the way you combine text and pictures is awesome always! Good clicks by your friends, and nice selection from Google too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Sweets. As usual I felt the rain drops on my face, I felt the cool breeze and the wet sand smell which I love. So beautifully written. Such lovely pics too. Fantatic job. Keep it up. Loved it totally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work CJ!!:-) Totally loved your work! It presents such a deep message to mankind that, how one's sacrifice helps others to sustain...

    The post takes the reader through two phases of the rain drop's short life, the innocent phase when it questions itself for its short life and then the self-realization phase when it understands the value of one's life by sacrificing it for others' existence!!

    Such a deep philosophical message conveyed in such a simple, elegant and beautiful manner!!
    Simply loved it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovers dance and children laugh......
    what can be better than that?
    Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You write very well.. this is a beautiful post.. keep writing.. found you on LinkedIn..and came here..you appeared to have had a look at my profile.. I invite you to visit my blog.. http://rameshsood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved it.. specially the description of the rain drop falling from heaven just for the earth... Even with just that short span of life... u r content because of the after effects....

    Presentation... well done..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is very well written!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd really like to hear what you thought about this post!