Thursday 8 March 2012

An Inspiration


I look at you, and wonder,
What are you waiting for?
What do you need?
About what, are you not sure?

Why do you falter?
What is it, that stops you?
Which tide is it,
That you wish, to swim through?

I saw a world so different,
Through your eyes
A tear turned to laughter,
A sunset, to sunrise

Now, why is it,
That you deny me
Of words of love and romance,
Those of winds, and the sea?

I crave to hear the words,
That you once weaved, out of little
Nothing else could give me,
The joy, they would bring

What is it, that inspires you?
I know not, what is wrong
I write now, to make you understand,
What I had known, all along

Your words cast a spell,
They're an inspiration to me,
If that light inside you, fades away,
So will the world, I love to see 
....................................................................................................................................................................

This post was written on a whim...for someone who really should know how good he is...my Dad :* I know it's not a writer's block that's stopping you from writing, please don't stop...I hope you find this post an inspiration, maybe just in a way that you can write me a reply to it?

You're amazing at this, Dad, and I can't wait to read your words, weaved into beautiful poetry or writing, something that takes me into another world altogether, something that inspires me...
I love you, do it for me please :* 





Don't leave that page blank,
Fill it with your thoughts
Pick up that pen now,
Let's start joining the dots
:)


  

The beautiful picture present at the end is by R. Yuvashree(http://uv-yura.blogspot.in/). Thanks a lot, Yuvva :* 
Good Night, Guys...Dream beautiful dreams :) 

13 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful !!!!!!
    Felt a rush of ammmm..goodness. positive energy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that so?...I'm glad :) That's why it was written - to get some positive energy into someone very special :)

      Delete
  2. nicely penned by Catherine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Snehil...just what you said yesterday, remember? Any compliment for my writing makes my day, too :)

      Delete
  3. Nicely written.. Inspirational indeed.. I too got inspired.. The flow of words made me think today about something!
    and Thanks for showing me the new look of the pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much for the pic, Yuvva...I told you, I'd use it didn't I? I'm glad you liked the post. Thank you very much. What did it make you think of? :)

      Delete
  4. Very well done, Sweet Heart. I know that your father will reply to you and take up the challenge. I wanted to tell him the same thing. He needed a bit of coaxing from his darling girl. I know that once he starts there won't be an end. I too miss his writing. Love you loads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I keep doing this :/...the reply to your comment is posted below by mistake, again!

      Delete
  5. I love you too, 'ma:* You have too much faith in me...but I got the response I'd really hoped for :) And anyway, you'd already got him out of that mode...that's why, he was writing today morning, if I heard it correctly :)
    Anyway, I wish I'd written this sooner :)
    And thank you, 'ma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice :-)

    ur father must be feeling proud on you after reading it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another masterpiece!! What have you done?? Your post is so powerful to inspire anyone, and so emotional..by the time I reached the last line, I could feel a lump in my throat! Amazing job..with great results! Your dad got inspired and churned out such a beautiful post:-)!

    One can simply go through your post again and again whenever, any inspiration is needed..wonderful job:-) continue..with passion:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite a fantabulous inspiration, not to mention the source of inspiration! :)
    When I read this beautiful post earlier, I knew it would get Dad back into action! And it worked like a charm! Hats off!
    Hey, I too need some inspiration to resume posting on my dead blog. Please do the needful :p
    Love you loads kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And Yuva, what a fantastic click! Do keep clicking - there's no way but up, lady! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really like to hear what you thought about this post!