Monday 16 July 2012

I'll Have You


I want you, this very moment,
I can't stop this feeling I get
I'm so close to you,
Then why aren't you mine yet?

Why do you tease me?
Why do you sometimes disappear?
That one day you'll finally leave me,
It's the only thing I fear

So I'll tell you this,
I've got my heart set on you
One day you'll be mine,
I'll have you if it's the last thing I do


....................................................................................................................................................................
Hi guys! Long time, no see....been really busy with college (final year, you know?) and my poor lappy's all banged up :(. Suddenly got an idea to write this (as usual) so I penned it down. 

Before anyone gets any bizarre ideas about the object of my desire in this poem ;), I'll let you know I was actually talking about my dream. My dream (unlike you, who's reading this :p) is the object of my (envied :D) desire and want. I've made a life altering decision recently, and I've been on a high ever since. So this mirrors the thoughts I've been having, the impatience, the excitement and the undeniable pain of waiting for everything I see for myself, to come true...:)

Hope you're all enjoying the rains! I fall in love every morning these days (with the weather :p).
Catch a dream today :)



All pics are from Google.
Until next time then :) Good night.  

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely . I do miss your posts, Sweet. It has been a long long time since I read my loved one's posts. I loved it and also the pics. Good, you clarified what the post was about. (????). I was thinking of something else. Anyway, I too want you to persue your dreams and make them come true and once they come true, then without getting bored of them, enjoy them and keep dreaming a new and lovely dream to keep you on the go. Love you very much

    Mumma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back!!....And lovely poem screams the feeling of longing for someone we love...Beautifully written :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the spirit! Go after your dreams with a vengeance and give everything your best shot enroute... it's a great thing to discover so early on what you intend to do in life. There are sure to be struggles on the way, but you need to be strong and keep your spirits high... never let your faith wander and never lose focus.
    Hopefully it'll all work out for the best. Like I told you, "everything works out in the end... if it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end" :)
    Loads of love, luck and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really like to hear what you thought about this post!