Wednesday 6 June 2012

Tourmente

All I heard was a silence,
As the phone line went dead
So many angry words spoken,
So many true words, left unsaid

As the shock wore off,
I called you again and again
But each time, I just heard a silence,
I lost my chance, to explain

Trying to blink back a tear,
With my head bowed
I found my way outside,
Through the surrounding crowd

When a cool breeze touched me,
I lifted my head up to see
Black storm clouds and lightnings, 
As the heavens agreed with me

I stood there for a long time,
Remembering each word we'd said
Wondering what had led us here,
What there would be ahead


I felt so cold and alone,
All I saw was your beautiful face
As I closed my eyes,
And dreamed of your warm embrace

As I climbed up onto the bed
Body drenched from the rain,
Eyes tired from the tears,
Oblivion I sought desperately, to stop the pain

I woke up suddenly,
To the sound of the phone ringing
My head ached, as my heart beat faster
Trying to see the number, with my eyes stinging

I picked up the phone,
Heart singing, because it was you 
Last night vanished as you softly said those words,  
And I whispered back, I love you too


....................................................................................................................................................................
The weather here just turned awesome! Dark clouds, lightning, thunder, cool breeze...all the things I dream about :) I was standing on the roof, taking in the beauty of it all, and just thinking about some stuff when I felt the need to write...so, this happened. Hope you all liked it. It's been a while since I wrote something this long.
Tourmente means storm or turmoil in French :)

Both the beautiful pics are from Google this time...spent a long time trying to find the right ones.
Good night everyone! May the beautiful night give you lovely dreams :)

1 comments:

  1. Amazing work this time!! The post clearly describes the deep pain inside the poor girl's heart...:( It happens quite often that, we being angry on someone forget to hear or understand anything. We, at those times only devise ways in our mind, how to aggravate the situation and hurt the other person even greater...A man in a passion, rides a mad horse!! Passion to hurt others feelings through the stubbornness of our will.....

    We stop thinking and hearing anything else....and let the situation go haywire! But, after all we are people having emotions. So, ultimately we are hurting ourselves in this whole process!!

    Later on, we realize the mistakes of being violent...a patient ear, a better communication and greater understanding could have made the situation much better. We could have controlled it and prevented it much much earlier....Patience and perseverance is what we lack at times....we are driven by ego!

    Continue writing such excellent posts....they are an inspiration, they must be :) .....I think!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really like to hear what you thought about this post!